Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

147,135,124-9mm

jaysrgu

over the last month i have managed to load each of the above bullets making 130 pf,running a 10lb recoil spring i am really liking the 135 atm and wondering what everyone else is using and why,im running titegroup powder,the 147 is soft but i really feel at times im waiting on the gun,ecspecially if my thumbs are high on the slide then it really slows down,124 are nice but the kick is the biggest with these,the 135 i find fast,fast to shoot and cycle,sights lift barely and settle fast, ready to go again quickly!  

My standard load is 3.3 grains of Sport Pistol behind a 147 grain bullet. I shot a few thousand 135’s but the 147 was more accurate. I really couldn’t feel much difference between the 2 bullets as far as recoil. Accuracy was my deciding factor for which bullet to use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another 135gr bullet loader here.  I tested 124/125, 135 and 147gr bullets (all coated) and found the 135 worked the best for me and my pistol. 

3.5gr of Prima V or N320 nets me ~132PF when shot from my CZs.

I cast and coat 133s or buy Blue 135s. More accurate than any 147s I've tried. Been thinking 124 for economy lately, the accuracy as I recall was just as good, recoil not much different.

Load 3.4 ClayDot or 3.6 CleanShot forget fps, makes minor by a healthy margin. Currently have some sitting on 3.5 Bullseye needing chrono. Glock 17s

3 hours ago, Beef15 said:

. Been thinking 124 for economy lately, the accuracy as I recall was just as good, recoil not much different.

Glock 17s

Try a 6 cavity LEE 120 TC or 95 mold. Both work really well in my Glocks.