Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Texas State Limited / Sept. 23-25

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm afraid to ask, but are there any hotels in the area that still have rooms available? 

Thanks

Does that mean that you called the Ridge and they're booked?

If that's the case, maybe ask for anyone that might could use another room mate to defray expenses to send you a PM?

Does that mean that you called the Ridge and they're booked?

I called the Ridge a little over a week ago. They could not accomodate Thursday through Saturday night. They may have shorter periods available. The Super 8 in Eastland had plenty of space. 30 minutes from the range.

SJ

STG 5 THE GRAPHIC WAS MESSED UP WHEN UPLOAD TO THE WEB, IT IS CORRECT NOW.

We got the revisions back from USPSA today are waiting on the MD's to figure out what they want to do. Stg 12 (standards) can only have 24 rounds and stg 5 is in question also. so look for the revisions in a few days. on the bulletworks web page.

Damon, from your login I take it you are from NM, this should be old stuff for you. It will be hot and probaly dusty, but it may be hot, wet and muddy. Its a good match and I wish I could make it this year. In the past it had been lots of plain old pistol shooting on good basic stages with a gimmic thrown in now and then. Have fun.------Larry

Hey Larry! Yes from NM. Hot and dry most of the time. Lived a long time in your area ( Gulf Coast ) as a youngster. Really looking forward to this match. It will be the second big pistol match I have shot in. Thanks for the tips. Also looking to purchase a large qty of bullets to practice with. Have any feedback on bullet works

bullets?

Thanks

David will be at this match as well, his lead is moly caoted with a lot less smoke than cast bullets still using lube, they are cost effective as well. here is is site.

www.precisionbullets.com

I called the Ridge a little over a week ago. They could not accomodate Thursday through Saturday night. They may have shorter periods available. The Super 8 in Eastland had plenty of space. 30 minutes from the range.

You could try the Plaza. Cheap rates. Interesting rooms. <_<

-Chet

We got the revisions back from USPSA today are waiting on the MD's to figure out what they want to do.  Stg 12 (standards) can only have 24 rounds...

You could eliminate strings four and five. :P

-Chet

Got the Revisons back from USPSA and the MD's.

The Revison are up on the bulletworks web page. Most of it is wording, but the standards has changed to 24 rounds only 1 string at 75yds and 6 less shots at 50yds.

Stg 5 changed the wording and added visions barriers so you can not see anything but the targets and poppers down range from the upper "ports".

Stg 6 Graphic changed to reflect the targets on the Left of the table won't be a 180 trap.

Stg 9 the wording was changed to let you shoot the steel from anywhere in Area A

Of course this is not the final changes. I expect more as the stages actually get built in the bays. The Match Book will reflect extacly what you see on the bays, but these will be very close.

Just got back from helping set up stages in Breckenridge today, ( Monday labor day)

WOW! a lot of changes going on to make stuff fit in bays in such. Jimmy and Artie Says THANKS! to all that made the trip and helped.

The new stage designs are up on the bulletworks page..... Highlights

Stg 5 Completly new!

Stg 1 Extensively modified

Stg 3 new low port

Stg 6 Extensively Modified

Stg 8 Extensively modified more walls

Some very silght on other stages not posted.

Robert

As a large portion of the shooters don't shoot Friday morning, due to the half day format scheduling, it would be nice for those of us driving in that morning to know to show up first thing, or if we could not show up til noon or so. (that is if they schedule it like last year).

So advance shedules and squads would be very cool B)

I talked with Artie this morning at 9:00am there are PLENTY of slots left The Match is at about 140, not counting staff will take 200 or so. She told me she will send me the squad list later this week and we will figure out how to get it up on the Bulletworks web sight ( not Done it from EZ win score before, Hoping it is a HTML file)