Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fire 4 Effect CZ TS

Tonyscomputery

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/12/2018 at 11:47 AM, obsessiveshooter said:

I can see that slide racker taking a thumbnail off.

Buddy did that with a new open gun at a match. Do not know how often it happens but it is nasty. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 9:44 AM, Tonyscomputery said:

It just got delivered to my FFL today will be picking it up on lunch or leaving early..... We will see how long I make it LOL

If a person already owns a tso do they allow a person to send it in and have this work done on it? Or do they only do builds with the pistols they already have? 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sandflea316 said:

I'm tempted to send my TSO slide and barrel in to add a slide racker, slider lightening and refinish the barrel in black nitride. 

Their work is awesome. Shot this gun in its first match on Saturday. Ran flawlessly and it did seem to minimize recoil. Their thumb rest is the best I have ever used.

You can see in that last photo that they even flute the guide rod tunnel 
It looks like you have an CZC extended safety, does your weak hand thumb (base) make contact with it? It does with me and my wider factory thumbrest. I'm thinking of trying the nitrofin because it looks like it sits lower

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, mveto said:

I'm considering sending in my TS to get some work done, do you feel the new texture on the front and back strap makes a difference over the factory texture?

It reduces the grip and looks a lot better. But as far as how grippy it is I never had a issue with either. I would say I like the new texture better. They will also leave it smooth if you want to use grip tape.

• 3 weeks later...