Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Local Match Results Page

MoNsTeR

What was wrong with the old one?

And, if we're going to keep this one, can we at least sort the clubs alphabetically in the drop-down, and show the club codes (the club-code entry isn't much use without it)?

I think what you *meant* to say was: "Thanks, Rob, for spending your spare time (yet again) working on the USPSA webpage, and trying to add features that serve the membership. I noticed that there was something that might be improved - when you get a chance, could you consider putting the clubs in alphabetical order? Thanks very much - we appreciate all that you do!"

:ph34r:

Bruce

"Thanks, Rob, for spending your spare time (yet again) working on the USPSA webpage, and trying to add features that serve the membership." I find the USPSA page a great service. And a special thanks to you, or whomever gets credit for making the online rulebook searchable! :)

For those of you who preferred the old version of the page - there is now a link near the bottom of the local results page which will bring up a page listing all clubs, rather than a pulldown menu item.

Hey Rob, time to cut back on the Red Bull! :lol:

Thanks!

Chuck

Rob...will we eventually be able to view the results with first/last name and also will the "view results in ASCII form" (or whatever it was called) be available again sometime?

tnx

Results are already available with first name / last name if you enter through the members page.

I left the plain ascii version off since I wasn't sure anyone used it - with the plan to put it back if anyone notices. I guess this means I'll add it.

Results are already available with first name / last name if you enter through the members page.

I left the plain ascii version off since I wasn't sure anyone used it - with the plan to put it back if anyone notices.  I guess this means I'll add it.

Ok..thanks Rob...last time I checked, it didn't work (even after entering via the members page).

Yeah...if you could reactivate the "ascii results" section, I'd be grateful. Presently that's the only way I can calculate overall match results. I group the stage results together, then bring the data into Excel and then manipulate it there....its a lot of work but until EZwinscore provides "overall" results....its the only way I know how to do it.

Steven,

I run overall (combined) results from EzWinScore often.

"Match" - "Calculate Results" - Select Display Option: "Final" - Select Scoring Type - "All"

It outputs those "unofficial" combined results that we all still love.

Change Select Display Option to "All", and it putputs a long list with everyone combined, but stage by stage.

I hope this helps,

...Mark

Steven,

I run overall (combined) results from EzWinScore often.

"Match" - "Calculate Results" - Select Display Option: "Final" - Select Scoring Type - "All"

It outputs those "unofficial" combined results that we all still love.

Change Select Display Option to "All", and it putputs a long list with everyone combined, but stage by stage.

I hope this helps,

...Mark

thanks Mark! I'm not "match staff" so since overall's don't get uploaded with the match results, the only way I can see overalls is if I create them myself by massaging the data.