Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sam I would put away the "silly plastic gun" and shoot a "wheel gun" but the plastic gun holds 20 rounds :blink: . Makes it real easy to count your rounds, one round for each toe and finger. The "wheel gun" just requires to much thinking :P

Hope to see ya at Area 5

Chris

P. S. I can also shoot Lim-10, One round for each toe. No fingers in Lim-10 :lol:

Chris Patty,

I'll loan you a spare 625 until we get a new 9MM major 6 shooter! ;) good to see you again.

Glock24man, If you only put 5 in the moonclip you can use your hands and toes !!! :lol: see you next trip to Dickson.

Glock24shooter, for a long lost cousin....I'm gonna have to work on you a little.!!! :blink::wacko::huh: Us Keens where I come from Use real guns not platic toys ;)

SAM

Yup, way too many Chris's at 1 time :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I'll add to the positive comments, as this was indeed a fine match. Well done guys! It was my first TN Section match but I hope to make it back again someday.

Congrats to all the winners. Good to meet Jake and see him have such an awesome match. A special congrats also to Shannon Smith for really dominating Limited. Thanks Shannon for all of the kind words. You are too kind and it should have been I that posted comments about you. You are also much too modest. "Nudged out a win"? Hardly, Mr. Smith won 7 of the 10 stages in Limited. You are a class act and a great shooter. Your performances speak for themselves. I shot a solid match, not perfect, but probably the best big match I have shot all year, including Area 6 (which guess what, was won by Shannon as well), and 94% was the best I could attain. I have a lot of work to do and improvements to make! Hope to get to shoot against you again in the future, and maybe I'll be fortunate enough to be squadded with you someday.

Thanks to the match organizers, hosts, sponsors, vendors, and RO's for making the match possible.

Bryant