Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

squad lists are up, I'm shooting limited in squad 2, anyone who can't get a room at the holiday Inn, there's a place across the street (were all the eatery's are) that's about the same price and very nice rooms, Best Value Inn, telephone # 615-740-0074, it's the match hotel for the last two years, i prefer it because I can walk up to Ruby Tuesday's on Fri and Sat afternoon and have a drink and not worrie about the local police. It's already a better match no craze 50 yd. classiffier this year! :P

UPDATE: stages 8 and 10 have changed slightly, stage 8 is now 31 rns and 12 ipsc targets, stage 10 is 32 rns and 16 ipsc targets, the prize table has jumped to about

$28,000 worth, now that's worth a weekend :P

Jake,

You are also welcome to squad with us if you wish (squad 8).

We have a totally mechanized squad. I believe there are two golf carts and the Gator.

We are staying at the match hotel. Let us know if you need anything.

Dave

leaving in morning, always look forward to this match, good match with a bunch of great people, looks like R.O.'s may get wet tommorrow, and maybe us one saturday, bring your raingear and mudders, see ya. :D

Shot all 10 stages today. Some others done, some with 1-2 stages remaining, but everyone ahead. Great match, great ROs, great fun. Jungle runs at NTPS are awesome! Looking forward to tomorrow, results, prize table, and social. Not sure where I finished, but shot the match without any misses.

Update for fellow readers. I was the R. O. for stage 1 & 2. Jake was HOT!!! Not sure of his time on the classifier, which was stage 1, but stage 2 was a 18 round all paper course with about 5 yards of movement. The trick to the stage was placement and trigger control. Our man Jake burned it down in 4.78 seconds.

The best I can remember the best time before that was like 5.06 seconds.

18 rounds 5 yards of movement 4.78 sec. WOW!!! JAKE YOU ARE THE MAN.

Thanks to all for a great match. I have enjoyed ROing all three years that we have had it here in Dickson. Not sure of which Club will host it next year.

Glock24man :)

:D TENN.SECTIONALS, Another great match put on my lance jennings and his gang, O.K. it rained, I think it maybe the rain gods just don't like tenn.? 10 great stages, I think i made history no one could remember one person have two stage malfuctions in one match, stage 5 the swinger on the left did'nt engage after the steel dropped and stage 10 the moving target did'nt bounce back. Is it just me or does it always seems like the reshoot sucks? we had hatfields and mcoys and pretty much everyone behaved themselfs, one walking wounded after stage 8.

A prize table fit for a king, where everyone walked away happy!!

GREAT MATCH, LANCE

THANKS, MIKE G.

What can I say except, Excellent Match!!! Stages were awesome, the most running I've ever seen (which was really cool), and the weather held off till the awards.

Finally got to put some names to faces when we went out to dinner, fomeister, SmittyFL, Mr. & Mrs. Airedale, Hopalong, and many others. Big thankyou to Hop for letting Jake and I stay in his hotel room (we had planned on sleeping in the car :ph34r: )

Of course we have the customary overall Open Win by Mr. DiVita (with 8 stage victories), and I managed to pull together 5 stage wins and the overall in production :) . Sam also took Revolver in great form on a rainy Friday. (Wow, must have been something to do with that hotel room we all stayed in :huh: )

Jake shooting the woods stage with the afterburners full on Stage 10

The rabbit hop .09 split back to the window on Stage 9

Assorted others Stage 2 Stage 3 Stage 7

And my 2nd place on Stage 8 (which came on the 3rd reshoot, what a way to start the day off :wacko: ) Stage 8

Rodney May pulled another one on Hop this year with a Birthday Cake saturday night at O' Charley's. Happy Birthday Sam! :P