Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Friday Bullet Deals

JRM83

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Post whatever bullet deals you find here.

So far it's been slim pickings from what I've seen.

RMR is 10% off their branded bullets. Good bullets and good prices, but not an outstanding deal.

SNS casting is 10% off. Same as above.

Anything else out there?

10 hours ago, cvincent said:

Bayou. BFCM2017. 10% off cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a problem with Bayou.  I was going to buy a case of 9mm 135gr and I notice that the price has change from earlier in the week.  I remember that a case of 9mm 135gr was $225.00

Now, a few days later its $234.00 a case.   So it seems that they raised the price of their 9mm 135gr just in time for Black Friday.  Dirt Bag move.

I have a problem with Bayou.  I was going to buy a case of 9mm 135gr and I notice that the price has change from earlier in the week.  I remember that a case of 9mm 135gr was $225.00
Now, a few days later its $234.00 a case.   So it seems that they raised the price of their 9mm 135gr just in time for Black Friday.  Dirt Bag move.

I just looked, sure enough. I always buy 180gr TCG. They have always been $223. And now $233. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, gcso12 said:

Sarge, Do you know what the BBI coupon code is for the 5%? All that I found was the September code.

It was as on Facebook when I got up this morning but appears to be gone now.

Try BBIBLACKFRIDAY and see if it still works

Edited by Sarge

On 11/24/2017 at 7:50 AM, JRM83 said:

Those Gallant bullets are the best deal I've seen on 147s. Anyone with experience with them?

I'm wondering the same thing.  Cant find any reviews on Google.  Just messaged them on their Facebook page to clarify the coating they use.  It is Hi-tek.  Very quick to respond.  Tempted to order from them, especially in light of Bayou raising their prices.  I had a $600 order in my Bayou cart planning on ordering today, until I read the posts here.  Disappointing....

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:50 AM, JRM83 said:

Those Gallant bullets are the best deal I've seen on 147s. Anyone with experience with them?

I have not, they were a stage sponsor at a L2 local to me is why I started watching them.

I'm thinking of ordering up some to try while the deals are going.