Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brass grips impact Stock 2, share experience

Fasthenk65

After changing to brass grips for my SP01 Shadow Orange I sold my Shadow 2..., SO much calmer (so faster) based on advice of Bosko from luckydelta.

Changed gun to Tango Stock II extreme (small frame , after advice of one of the major Tango dealers in The Netherlands switched to brass grips (EGD, Grauffel).

Same impact: 

Bit fatter grip (EGD standard bit small), faster FS recovery, calmer shooting...

Like to hear your experience!!

Regards,

Henk

16 hours ago, Fasthenk65 said:

After changing to brass grips for my SP01 Shadow Orange I sold my Shadow 2..., SO much calmer (so faster) based on advice of Bosko from luckydelta.

Changed gun to Tango Stock II extreme (small frame , after advice of one of the major Tango dealers in The Netherlands switched to brass grips (EGD, Grauffel).

Same impact: 

Bit fatter grip (EGD standard bit small), faster FS recovery, calmer shooting...

Like to hear your experience!!

Regards,

Henk

say thank to Bosko  it was very good advise . probably he knows about s2 what  i know :lol:

On 10/19/2017 at 1:47 AM, kujo929 said:

I believe those are too heavy to be legal for production. Which probably limits many people from using them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In IPSC you can have any material (weight) grip you want as long as they match the original profile and contour of OEM grips.