Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Couple questions on a Tactical Sport

Kamkaze

New to CZ, a buddy of mine is wanting to trade me his cz75 Tactical Sports 9mm.  It has a  Flat trigger, czheckmate grips, magwell, Adjustable sights, 3 mags and blade tech holster.  It is immaculate.  500 rounds through it.  What is something like that worth with the accessories?

OP:

FYI- TS pistols come with 3 mags, magwell (plastic) and flat trigger (plastic).  If the magwell and  trigger are factory, you are getting a holster and adjustable sites, plus a free break-in for the gun with the 500 rounds.  The 1100-1200 resale is still a good estimate and will depend on how much the buyer desires the extras you have that don't come with a factory TS.

22 minutes ago, muncie21 said:

OP:

FYI- TS pistols come with 3 mags, magwell (plastic) and flat trigger (plastic).  If the magwell and  trigger are factory, you are getting a holster and adjustable sites, plus a free break-in for the gun with the 500 rounds.  The 1100-1200 resale is still a good estimate and will depend on how much the buyer desires the extras you have that don't come with a factory TS.

I'm pretty sure both the trigger and magwell are upgraded and are aluminum, I'll know more once I put my hands on it later tonight.  I wish I could get it to post pics but they are too big.

4 hours ago, muncie21 said:

OP:

It has the cz custom shop flat trigger and an aluminum magwell.  I went ahead and did the trade so now I own my first cz.

6 hours ago, Kamkaze said:

It has the cz custom shop flat trigger and an aluminum magwell.  I went ahead and did the trade so now I own my first cz.

You did well.  The TS is a fantastic gun!  Let us know what  you think after putting a few rounds down range, oh and pics :)

I've only fired a few rounds through a TS. It was a Major .40: very accurate and soft shooting. Perhaps the slide was moving more slowly than what I'm used to?

That one had alu grips that fit me great.

Edited by perttime

10 hours ago, muncie21 said:

You did well.  The TS is a fantastic gun!  Let us know what  you think after putting a few rounds down range, oh and pics :)

Didnt get to shoot it yet, but I can already tell the  safety is too short for me.  I'll shoot it tomm.  I can post pics because it says the files are too big

Not sure what safety lever was on the one I tried .... but I couldn't get the safety on with my strong hand thumb. It went off easy, as expected, but somehow everything was angled so that I couldn't push the lever up while maintaining a shooting grip. It should not be an issue in competition but it bothered me anyway.

3 hours ago, Kamkaze said:

The trigger in this thing is awesome but it just doesn't fit my hands, I think I am just going to sell it once I get 50 posts.

Tactical Sports are notorious for their frame size.  If you have a chance, try out a Tactical Sport Orange, it has many of the TS features, however it has a slimmer grip profile than a standard TS.

2 minutes ago, muncie21 said:

Tactical Sports are notorious for their frame size.  If you have a chance, try out a Tactical Sport Orange, it has many of the TS features, however it has a slimmer grip profile than a standard TS.

Good to know thank you