Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals Classification

Yep, A class I will sit for the July report. I am still hearing different answers as to what they will use though. Some say June, some say July. I do not want to send an email to Sedro, I am sure they have their hands full right now.

Wide45,

Will not change anything I will do for the match. I have some goals for the match that do not matter if I am a D or a GM.

Just curious I guess. Trying to anticipate how much flack I will get from my peer's if I shoot Nats as a B.

We will be using July's classification for the Nationals. It says so right on your slot form and I'm sure you all took the time to read those from top to bottom.

Right? :huh:

(Hope that helps.)

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the Ohio match classifiers may still make it in.

One of the Canadian shooters sent me an email this morning (he didn't want to be a "U-class" for the Nationals). He pointed out that the two classifiers from the Ohio Section match didn't get listed with this months update.

I sent an email off to USPSA. Below is the QUICK response from Val at USPSA.

[Note: there originally was a problem submitting the classifers electronically (the system didn't charge the right money). It was taken care of with emails/phone calls.]

Dear Kyle:

Thank you for your message. I have had our people research this, and it looks like it was human error that was compounded by the original EzWinScore glitch. Therefore, we have entered those scores into the system, and if anyone was changed or classified through the addition of those scores, they will be sent a new card. We have already checked the classifications for those going to Nationals and sent that information to Kim, who is already in Illinois; but again, if the addition of these scores changes or classifies anyone on the Nationals competitors list, we will notify Kim of the change.

We sincerely regret the error and any distress it has caused. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Val

Valenie A. (Val) Reule

Executive Secretary, USPSA/IPSC

Not going to the Nats. but got my Limited classification today. Looks like I will be shooting Area 5 in "C" class. Sure didn't think I was shooting C scores, but oh well. It's only been 11 years since I shot uspsa matches and was C class in open then. Just glad to be classed again so i can actually compete against the same caliber shooters at the next big match here. :D

Flex,

Just for your info....There are no OHIO scores listed for me but I really don't care one way or the other, just thought you might want to know.

Sam

Yeah...I know.

Did I confuse things with my post above?

The classifiers were sent in electronically (way back when). There was a snafu with the billing (the system tried to charge me extra). USPSA was notified of this. Got that fixed quickly. But, now that the update has been run...none of the Ohio classifiers showed up. I emailed USPSA about that this morning. They said they fixed it...and added the classifiers to the system...today. Though, I am sure they won't update the website.

Expect your Ohio Section match classifiers to be current. If you moved up, you will get a new classification card in the mail. If you are going to the Nationals, they should be current there as well.