Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone else have issues with Freedom Munitions 124gr Reman 9mm

I have recently ordered a few thousand rounds of 124 grain Reman 9mm  and having a lot of failure to fires with three different guns a Stock 2 stock 3 and CZ The primers look like they been hit hard just no ignition sometimes they will go off double action on a secon attempt I'm just  wondering if either people are experiencing issues with this ammo what they just use extremely hard primers for head very loose quality control standards 

How much trigger work do you have done to those pistols? If you want a superlight trigger in one of those platforms, you will need to find a boutique reloader or do them yourself....using fed primers that are set deep as hell

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

My CZ was built by Cajun Gun Works so it's git a 11.5 pound hammer spring in it and all their parts it runs 100% except with Freedom Munitions ammunition both of my other pistols are the same way I've never had an issue with any ammo other than Freedom Munitions but with that being said is all three guns have had a lot of trigger work done but by professional gunsmiths and they've all had thousands of flawless rounds of different brands

Edited by MatchShooterSupply

I was using almost nothing but FM reman until I started rolling my own about two and a half years ago.  I never had any trouble with it.  I never really saw it at matches back when I was shooting it, and I had the impression that it wasn't very well known.  I started hearing complaints about six months after I stopped using it, and I've wondered if their quality control suffered from getting bigger market share.