Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ tuning/gunsmith options.

rowdyb

We all know about CZ Custom (CZC) and everything they do for CZ stuff. We all know about Cajun Gun Works (CGW) and how much the DIY crowd loves them. With Automatic Accuracy (AA) pretty much going away there hasn't really been a third option for people discussed. Well you do have another option. CJ who worked at CZ USA for years, has been to the CZ UB factory for training, who was the gunsmith at AA has struck out on his own.

I've worked with him at the bench, building guns and had him tune multiple of my guns. He knows what's going on with CZ's!! Anyways, so if you want another knowledgeable choice for CZ work you've got it. He's at cjmaven.com and on Facebook as well under the same, CJ Maven. Starting out on his own, I know he's hungry for work so give him a call and see what he can do for you, I bet the turn around time is really quick.

Oh, and he has really upgraded all of his Cerakote stuff, so if you need a new finish he's got that aced as well.

Feel free to share who else you might think is a good national choice for CZ work, as to me these gotta be the top 3. But the more people know the more they can choose!

We all know about CZ Custom (CZC) and everything they do for CZ stuff. We all know about Cajun Gun Works (CGW) and how much the DIY crowd loves them. With Automatic Accuracy (AA) pretty much going away there hasn't really been a third option for people discussed. Well you do have another option. CJ who worked at CZ USA for years, has been to the CZ UB factory for training, who was the gunsmith at AA has struck out on his own.

I've worked with him at the bench, building guns and had him tune multiple of my guns. He knows what's going on with CZ's!! Anyways, so if you want another knowledgeable choice for CZ work you've got it. He's at cjmaven.com and on Facebook as well under the same, CJ Maven. Starting out on his own, I know he's hungry for work so give him a call and see what he can do for you, I bet the turn around time is really quick.

Oh, and he has really upgraded all of his Cerakote stuff, so if you need a new finish he's got that aced as well.

Feel free to share who else you might think is a good national choice for CZ work, as to me these gotta be the top 3. But the more people know the more they can choose!
Thanks for this info. CJ built my pistol while he was at AA and it's been second to none for 2 years now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I bought a gun or two from AA over the years and they have been fantastic. I have a great picture of CJ at the bench working on my Shadow 2. That gun, like all my CZ's, has been an absolute workhorse for me. I sent a quick email last night to get a hold of CJ. I got a damn fast, great reply back. When I retire my current S2 to practice and dry fire, I'll get a hold of CJ again. CZC and Cajun guns are great guns and run awesome. There's just magic when my fingers pull a trigger CJ's blessed.