Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fort Benning, Ga 3-gun Match

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Matt, gun on the shoulder is OK. The most important thing about the start position is the end of the gun must be touching the 2x4 standing in front of the shooters box. If the end of the gun is touching the wood then the shooter is ready to go.

We will need to go over all of the details with Aaron before we start shooting. With 500 bucks to win, we need to have the same rules for everyone.

Later, Karl @ GT

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I am sorry for the slow responses to e-mails, work has been busy! We are still competing and training troops, life is GOOD! I want to thank you all for the support and encouraging words, you have helped me a lot. Everything about the match is coming along very well, and everyone coming is going to have a great time, I promise. I have 9 slots open due to a couple of cancellations of soldiers, deployments come first. The stages are going to be heartbreakers! Ammunition requirements to follow very soon. Early September I will post a link to the paperwork needed to bring you weapons on Ft. Benning hassle free. I will also e-mail the forms to those that provided an e-mail on the application. If you are worried that you did not get in, don't. I'll send confirmations out tomorrow for the latest lucky ones. Rest assured if I receive your application and I do not have room for you, I will e-mail or call you ASAP and offer to return your application or wait list you. So until at least tomorrow, no news is good news!

Hope to see you all in December!!

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, I knew the hard questions would come soon enough.  :huh: The stages will not be posted until 15 August. There will be NO speed unloads. If the course of fire requires it we will have a safe area for your HOT weapon. There will be several multi-gun stages. At least 1 with 3-Guns, and a few will have other weapons. On August 15th all stages will be posted and a link posted in this thread here on BE, all registered match competitors will be e-mailed this link.  You will not need a sling for your rifle. EVERY effort is being made to make this a safe and fun match. More to follow, keep your entries coming!

Hamp

Have stages been posted anywhere yet, or did I miss something? Can't wait till Dec. !!! :ph34r:

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys I have been TDY ALL OVER!! I am currently in Ecuador and will return late next week. I will post the link to the stage information on BE and I will e-mail to all those registered. I did not realize I would be away so long or I would have attempted to do it sooner. Hope you all are looking forward to a GREAT match!!

Hamp B)

• 2 weeks later...