Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Make ts trigger heavier?

Craig1981

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/12/2019 at 8:10 PM, 858 said:

The Internet: I demand a 1911, glass rod breaking, trigger!

Also The Internet: Practicing is for suckers and I almost shot myself, I hate this gun!

I don’t think that is what is going on here... at least not with my post. My trigger pull is 1/3 of pound. As in .333

1-2 pounds is acceptable but something well below 1 pound is not.

2 hours ago, hurley326 said:

I don’t think that is what is going on here... at least not with my post. My trigger pull is 1/3 of pound. As in .333

1-2 pounds is acceptable but something well below 1 pound is not.

My TSO trigger is well below 1lb and has never gone off on it's own. Unless the gun goes off on it's own this is a training issue. My Shadow has a 1.2lb trigger and there is no difference on target between it and my TSO 8oz trigger (as in .5lb). If you're uncomfortable dial in more over travel and practice prepping the trigger. If you feel like it's defective I'm sure CZ would be happy to take a look.

I’ve never had an AD/ND either. BUT, it just isn’t needed to be that light to be effective. Being at .5 vs 1 or 1.5 doesn’t give you any speed or accuracy advantage. I just don’t prep the trigger anymore. It likely makes me a little slower bc I’m conscious of it always.

If you dig into my comments above, I lost faith in CZ warranty when they told me it’s normal to be this light at 1/3 pound. That’s just not correct. Yes it’s a competition gun with a light pull but I don’t think if we had the head of engineering for the TSO on the forum they would agree that they intended it to be that light. Maybe 1 pound yes but not 1/3. I’ve never seen another handgun with a pull that light ever amongst thousands of shooters and Guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, hurley326 said:

If you dig into my comments above, I lost faith in CZ warranty when they told me it’s normal to be this light at 1/3 pound. That’s just not correct. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may  have talked to someone in the factory who understands English like me.😀