Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-More C3 1-6

Was this at Magnus sports?

I was talking to JJ, and asked to take a look at that scope. He asked me what scope I had, and I told him I had just sold my Razor Gen II 1-6. He said that the razor is so much better than the CMore that he wouldnt show it to me, and told me to buy another Razor, lol. 

Pretty high praises for a scope that he didnt sell in his shop, even if that meant he was guaranteed to not make a sale.

Todd is usinig the cmore.  in fact I think he had a hand in designing the reticle... I have one on one of my rifles... the glass is good the reticle seems to work pretty well and I believe it lighter than the vortex.  the only down side is the eye relief seems to be a little less forgiving from what I can see.

I have had one for about 1 1/2 years and I like it a lot.  I was shooting a Razor and switched.  I have known Todd for a long time and we get to shoot together now and then.  I like the reticle over the Razor because the stadia lines are small, not as thick as the Razor, better for the long shots.  I don't see the scope as "busy",  just the opposite. I think the glass may be a little better on the Razor, but the reticle out ways the very small difference in the glass.  The last 3 Gun that I got to shoot, the long range stage was running late and I was the next to last shooter.  It was getting dark, a cheap scope would have had trouble. Went one for one on the 200 yd plates. Sight adjustment was great and has not moved yet.  I can't say anything bad about the Razor, but I like my C-More better.

I picked one up off of a prize table last year and liked it so much I bought a second one. The reticle is excellent, and the illumination is great as well. I own a Swaro 1-6 and have owned a Razor in the past, and still prefer the C-more. If the C-more reticle was available with Swaro glass, that would be an unbeatable combination, but as it stands I'll keep shooting my C-more. It is a legitimate top end 3 gun scope.