Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Breaking Ghost Pouches

Smitty79

Find people who use the opposite pouches and buy/trade them. That's how I accumulated a spare set - just in case. After a couple years of heavy use, I'm still perplexed as to how people break them regularly. 

I run bullets out and traded the forward ones a while back for out pouches. Used them for a year with no breaking. Then one broke shooting a major match in September. I replaced it with one of the new pouches, dryfired once and shot a 4 stage small club match and the new one broke. I sent pictures of both to ghost and am awaiting a response

Daniel K

When you get tired of replacing them the double alpha racer pouches are just a little more $$ and don't break. I like the functionality of the ghost pouches but you can tell its a different type of plastic that is not so tough. The DAA racers are very tough. 

• 3 months later...

I just broke my first Ghost pouch after a year of use during dry fire.  I don't think I had it too tight.

Now it's got me wondering if I should try a different pouch because I don't want to snap one off during a match.

Edited by LeviSS