Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cavalry Arms 3 Gun Match

Alex,

You are about a year behind with that kydex open holster... you must have saw/copied mine that I used at Texas State 3Gun... :lol:

Building another one, probably will install a removable thumb break just for extra security when needed! :P

jj

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bennie, This is for you bud..............

Guessing I'm bring my tricked out super hosemaster g-36 for my super duper trooper shooting

g36k.jpg

Less than you. You human bowling ball! LOL!

Bennie, I need to get you on a workout program. Vodka, beautiful women and not cleaning your plate (admitedly a very hard thing to do...............from a fellow chowhound, I love to freakin' eat!) You are good looking, but that only gets you so far.............unless you are me, in which case it gets you laid.

Love you man! This time I REALLY mean it. Ask Matt, I am into love........LOL!

Guy Hawkins

Edited by gl

in addition to the prizes we already have...

I Just got word from Leupold today, they are sending 2 MKIV 1.5-5X scopes for prizes.

Brownells is contributing enough of their AR15 magazines so every shooter will get one in their shooter's bag

LaRue is sending 10 gift certificates worth up to $300.00 each.

Sabre Defence is sending 2 Upper Receivers we will use to build complete rifles

Edited by SinistralRifleman

I am currently in Waco TX. The weather for the weekend is going to be great. Currently it is about 65 degrees. Tomorrow is the first day of the Cavalry Arms 3-gun match. I will post updates on the match. Stay Tune. B)

The match is done. I posted the single worst performance ever in my history of 3gun, but, I had an absolute blast at the match. Staff was great, prize table was unbelieveable, stages were fun. The weather was ok but it could have been cooler. I'm sure Zak will post one of his in depth reports so stay tuned.

Our squad shot some video of the stages and we'll probably post some video soon.

It was unfortunate that they were short staffed but things still flowed smoothly. Many thanks to everyone that made it possible.

I've started grabbing and editing some of the video that I shot. Here's a couple I've pulled off already.

Wakal on "Wounded" (2.5mb)

http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/files/video/...5_Wounded01.wmv

Benny Hill on "Shotgoonery" (4mb). The shotgun reloads are smoking fast!

http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/files/video/...otgoonery01.wmv

I'll have more up later and someone will be sending me some video from the night shoot in the shoothouse for me to post.