Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cavalry Arms 3 Gun Match

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is plenty of room left...there are a number of shooters who tell me they will be there, but have not yet signed up officially for the match.

I would encourage everyone to get in their applications as soon as possible so we can manage our logistics for the match more efficiently.

• 2 weeks later...

We would like for everyone to have their registrations in no later than September 20th! Half of us will be leaving AZ on the 21st to go start setting up the Range in Waco. The latest we can receive registrations by mail is the 26th. Please send in your registrations as soon as possible, especially if you want to get squadded with the people you requested.

There are a few changes to the match

Change 1

The “Aggressor” targets will not be ready in time for the match this year. As a result we will be using USPSA targets. We have also accordingly changed the rule 6.1.1

6.1.1 previously read:

6.1.1 Any cardboard target, designated as a "shoot" target must have either one (1)"A" hit OR two (2) hits anywhere. At least 50% of the bullet hole must break the edge of the target or the scoring area to count.

6.1.1 now reads:

6.1.1 Any cardboard target, designated as a "shoot" target must have either one (1)"A" hit OR two (2) hits anywhere. The bullet hole must be inside of or break the edge of the perforation for the scoring zone to count.

Change 2

Trooper Class shooters may use pistol caliber carbines or sub-machine

guns to engage both rifle and pistol targets. If the stage description says

they must use a pistol or transition between pistol and rifle, they must still

do so. The shooter must inform the RO of their intentions before they shoot the stage.

I'm sure looking forward to shooting this match! It was a blast last year, and now with a 'surprise' dark house, a 300-yard course (mentioned in advance), and a return of the Zombie Attack Hosefest...

:D

If you haven't already entered, now would be a good time!

Alex

How many Trooper class shooters are there so far signed up. I know last year there was only 10 or so.

Trooper class is the second most popular class this year, Tactical Scope being the most popular by far.

Tactical Iron has only 2 shooters signed up so far

Open only has 3 signed up so far.

More registrations are coming in daily though...so that may change. If you want a guaranteed 3rd place in your class consider signing up for Tac-Iron right now! :P

I guess this means I'm shooting Trooper !?!?!

If you bow out of the show down, you will be forced to commit sepuku...not the nice sepuku with the sword in the gut either...the extra nasty sepuku where you fold a frisbee in half and put it in your mouth, letting it unfold to decapitate you.