Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

It's Frakkin Snowin!

Patrick Sweeney

Jesus F$#&^ng Christ! It is May 2, and there is goddamn snow falling otuside my office window! My goldfinches are going to freeze their little butts off. Who ordered this! And I'm not even close to the U.P., where they expect this kind of weather.

(Good one, Lynn!!!....bwahaha!)

Yeh, those disks were holding yer part of the universe (and everything) together! You blew it! :P

You see, now it's going to keep snowing and snowing... and snowing... and... snowing... :ph34r:

I feel your pain! I was living in northern Montana and it was the middle of May, must have been ’83 when it started to snow just before dark. I remember marveling at the big fluffy flakes, you don’t see that very often in a place where 99% of the snow falls as powder.

Now remember that the grass had greened up and there was even the odd flower poking their head out of the ground, winter was DONE! At least I thought it was for when I woke up in the morning there was 3 feet of wet heavy snow ON THE FLATS! What a mess!

Ed

Oh that sucks man. I lived in places where snow would start in the beginning of October and wouldn't stop till end of April, but May 2nd??? I feel your pain!

I grew up in Kalamazoo and spent my freshman/sophomore years of college at Northern MI in Marquette. Snow in late April was pretty common there.

Moved to metro Atlanta in late '88; we don't have that problem here.

Sorry, this is a hate rant. For me it is past tense as in hated or used to hate...

i told you not to mess with those concrete discs in your yard....but noooo! you had to.  see what happens. :)

lynn

AHHHHHH!!

It's all your fault eh?? There's still snow falling at my house today. And it's 40 outside!! Enough already. Hopefully it will be up to the predicted 78 on suday for the special classifier match. B)