Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 Target

JunotFranco

I am also eagerly awaiting it's release. Looks like an excellent gun. I like my mostly stock 320, that i did my own trigger work on, so i imagine the targets going to be awesome

Daniel K

Can't wait for this gun to hit the market. I really hope Sig gets it out soon. Looks like they addressed the issues i have with the 320.

That makes two of us. I've got high hopes for this gun. If it weighs and shoots anything like my Legion SAO with the flat trigger and short reset it will be my holy grail of production guns.

I want to know the weight and if its balanced better. I never was a believer in a balanced gun until I shot my FS 320 side by side with my daughters compact 320. My groups were better with the stock compact. ???

Can't wait for this gun to hit the market. I really hope Sig gets it out soon. Looks like they addressed the issues i have with the 320.

That makes two of us. I've got high hopes for this gun. If it weighs and shoots anything like my Legion SAO with the flat trigger and short reset it will be my holy grail of production guns.

I want to know the weight and if its balanced better. I never was a believer in a balanced gun until I shot my FS 320 side by side with my daughters compact 320. My groups were better with the stock compact. ???

I agree. I wasn't that impressed with the full size. Very nose heavy to me. And while a carry a P320 compact I've never been drawn to the P320 as a competition gun. A prefer a gun with a beavertail. So my SAO Legion suits me better.

But if the Target looks anything like the pictures I'm definitely interested. Looks like they listened to their customers. Hopefully we will actually be able to get our hands on one this year. Could definitely be my next Production gun.

I never was a believer in a balanced gun until I shot my FS 320 side by side with my daughters compact 320. My groups were better with the stock compact. ???

In speaking with Jerry Jones from OpSpec Training last year, you would not be the first person to discover they shoot the compact 320 better than the FS. There are also some people who prefer a P228/9 to a P226 for the balance.

Phil Strader said the new offerings will be fully compatible with existing FCUs. Current mag bodies will also work with target grip modules, though either new base pads will be required or the wings on current pads will need to be ground down.