Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Worlds 2016

Chris1911

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the server download? Where else can I find information on this match like entry forms, ammo shipping instructions, export/import of firearms, etc?

Currently the only helpful link I have found is: http://www.police.govt.nz/advice/firearms/visitors-firearms-licence-and-import-permits, still looking over the US ATF web site for answers.

Edited by rmckinle

• 1 month later...

Jimmy,

Know how you feel.

Will you need any ammo for practice etc. For anyone coming down and needing ammo or components email the shop at sales@seriousshooters.co.nz and we will see what we can do.

Hodgdon Titegroup, HP38, just arrived in stock. Clays due soon. Vihtavouri will be a problem we think.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 6:05 AM, kimmbeckwith said:

Any help with practice ammo, I can bring Zero bullets and brass, but need a 1000 Federal Primers and VVN320 about a pound and someone to lend me their 650 LOL

Hi Kim,

I have N320 and primers (and 115 Zeros for that matter) I have been known to exchange these for beer. What caliber are you shooting? Message me if you want.

Kim,

I am working with Alison to get more bullets here in time. If Starline pull finger we will have cases as well.

Paul has a couple of presses, plus we will have a couple more setup to go up to the range. My Dad should have a clear spot in the garage for more presses if he gets his shit together in time.

All,

Sponsors that need acknowledgement.

KKM Precision

Safariland

Both have committed to Sponsorship for a range, Barricade for Safariland and either Mover or Practical for KKM. Both companies have supplied considerable goods for prizes.

Dillon and Protocall Design, have supplied product for prizes.

We have more offers on the table and will announce one other range Sponsor next week. Title Sponsor still under negotiation, they were absent from the Bianchi Cup, but we are onto them to come up with something.

Please support our sponsors and we are grateful for anything that they have given us.

Regards

On 9/3/2016 at 0:18 AM, CPL said:

Kim,

650 and 1050 here, 20 min from the range. your more than welcome to use either. Also plenty of N320 and Federal primers.

Has anyone approached Dominion Breweries to be Title Sponsor?

Thanks that will help I'll try and bring my projectiles and brass. Do any of you that fly what weight limits and what overweight charges are.