Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate Race Holster

Honkeymcgee

I've used most recently Ernie Hill / Guga Ribas (worked great), and before that Manny Bragg Futuristic Magnetic. Main issue with the adjustable ones is getting trigger guard retention set just right, since CZ has rounded trigger guard vs 2011 flat bottom.

I could get mine to click in a Safariland 013... but the holster would be in my arm pit before the gun would click out. So probably cross that one off the list.

Hahah ha -- I had the very SAME experience with the 013!

If you email AA Academy, Saul Kirsch will email you directly with instructions on how to modify the racer/race master to work with the Czechmate. He did that when I emailed asking about how to modify a racer to fit my Tactical Sports.

• 2 weeks later...

I could get mine to click in a Safariland 013... but the holster would be in my arm pit before the gun would click out. So probably cross that one off the list.

What about the 014?

I tried the 014 when I had my Czechmate and it was very tight where the holster holds the trigger guard. Like, couldn't get the gun out on occasion tight. I had the best results with the Racemaster holster.

Hey guys. Just got my racer holster and only had a few mins to check it out before work but right away I wasn't exactly seeing where I need to sand/file it.

Can anyone who has done this help me out with some pics? My number is 361-523-3624 if it would be easier to just shoot a text.

Appreciate the help.