Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People that don't pick up brass but want yours.

Edge40

I hate it when I put in the time to pick up brass and there is that guy that wants to pick his stuff out of your pile when he is too lazy to pick up anything himself. Not one piece, none. Either pick it up or not.

I would never pick up brass when there is work to be done. I just can't stand the guy that won't pick up anything all day then when you do he wants it. Just because you put your mark on it before it hits the ground doesn't mean that its yours if you don't pick up a single piece all day and then see it in my pile.

I don't mind if guys have been busy taping and resetting and then they pick their brass out, I always prioritize reset too. So I say thanks whenever somebody takes the roller around picking up. What pisses me off is when I dump a couple loads of brass and then get back to things and when I go to pick mine out some asshat has taken it all. I was the only guy on my squad shooting 45 this weekend, I just couldn't find any of my brass, not on the ground or in the pile (people took turns brassing). I maybe got 25% of it back. On the way home my grandpa who came to see what's it's all about said "yeah that one guy just kept scooping all the brass off the table in handfuls, I know he didn't shoot that much." Asshats

Most of the guys are pretty good though.

Red