Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ newbie

1911vm

I disagree about the decocker. The better trigger is on the manual safety versions.

A regular spo1 shadow can be found for around $900. You just have to look (try CZ usa). All the ones you're seeing for $1200+ are customized versions of one type or another.

I would suggest hold out and find the stabdard sp01 shadow. Manual safety.

It's so very easy to polish a cz yourself. I recently bought a cz from xxxxx and I still had to break it down and do a full polish. After doing over 8 custom jobs for friends it become second nature to tear a cz down and do the necessary mods. A cz really shines when you reload and use federal primers. I have a 4lb da and 1.75sa with just about zero pre travel.

Yes and no. Dave and I spoke for a while.

So yes on the gun. And no on the sights.I almost got them but I do a lot of shooting in doors so the F/O is not helpful. I am going to see how I like the factory . And maybe change to HGs

While it is being built might as well get all the accessories.

Where do I find 10 round mags? Holsters etc.

I go to Greg Cote LLC for my 10 round CZ75/SP-01 mags. The Mec Gars are better and cheaper than the factory CZ 10s.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-mecgar-magazines-base-pads-c-130/cz-75b-cz-85b-cz-75-sp01-10-rd-9mm-mgcz7510b-p-1496.html

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. I just keep hearing people say the SP-01 Shadow is not allowed in ESP and keep wondering why not.

SP01 Shadow is allow in IDPA ESP if it meets IDPA SSP rules. DA/SA, no milling of external. 43 ounces with magazine.

Before you buy check with IDPA. My experience is that there is some confusion at IDPA office.

Two things

1 I already ordered it.

2 I am not asking IDPA nothing. I just bringing ithe to the match and shooting

Firestone.6k81g7psgt.d52j@email-firestone.com most local matches do not care. And the one's that do. They can ask me to leave Lol. And besides there are plenty uspsa matches and it is production legal.

I have been out of idpa shooting idpa for several years and just getting back in. It's seems all new.