Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Enos Forum Member Shoot

Perhaps the thread doesn't have appropriate visibility?? ie, it's not being seen by the folks we're trying to contact?? Maybe we're just being impatient??

Maybe there's no one willing??? :) :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick a date then, so I can make my flight arrangements, being Nemo won't drive with me!!!! :angry:

Z,

That hunger of yours to make A-class by next year could make that trip a bit LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGER!! ;):)

OK, was out of the loop for the past 5 days... What's up with this?

Actually, within reason, I don't care where it would be held. It'd give me an excuse to leave the neighborhood.

Flex's match is around the third weekend of June. But just talking to Henning a couple days ago made me remember that we had a trip planned to Norway this summer, in June. So now I'm not sure where I'll go. Norway would be a stretch for me, considering the site's current maintenance and all, but I sure could use a vacation. ;) Didn't Arnold say that? But I can't remember in what movie?

be

So, where we're at is needing someone who's willing to either match direct, or, at least, someone who's willing to play liason w/ a range to host the match (and probably handle all the local logistics). Until we have that, we don't have a match, either way....

Moderator/Benos question - should we pin a new thread up in the Match Announcements forum, instead of trying to get something rolling down here in QTDFA???

Potential locations that have been given serious discussion: Phoenix, Columbus OH area, central/north Texas (Dallas-ish). Timeframe would obviously try to be when the weather is good at the location, and hopefully to not interfere with other major matches. Match format is desired to be a major 2-day match with all the trimmings.

Several of us have volunteered our time :) I've been out of the game for quite some time, and would not be a good candidate for head honcho, but I'll be happy to do whatever else is needed - if anything, just to try to return something back to the folks on this forum :)

Anyhow....