Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness sweetness could not pass up

chuckpetree

Nice, I have been considering picking up a S2 in .40 because I already load it for my limited and ss guns.

Anyone have any experience with .40 minor for an S2?

Been shooting one for two years now. Made GM with it after owning it for about 4 months.

Nice, I have been considering picking up a S2 in .40 because I already load it for my limited and ss guns.

Anyone have any experience with .40 minor for an S2?

Been shooting one for two years now. Made GM with it after owning it for about 4 months.

Awesome!

What bullet weight to you find to best fit the bill for minor loading ? Load preference?

The day you talked about yours I searched slickguns and a few places were selling them in the high $600 range like yours. Now no one is, but it wasn't just buds.

Edited by Garmil

What is the round count with mag extensions/base pads you guys are seeing on these? How is it comparing to a 2011? I think its a great idea to be able to compete with a limited and production setup that is very similar. Are guys using these for Limited or are they going to the Limited Pro?

Nothing wrong with shooting major through them. Would work fine for limited, stock ii is probably the better choice over the lim pro for that full dust cover to help with the recoil.

That's why I'm looking for a Stock 2 in .40. I have a pair in 9mm and would like to try limited, but don't want to be crushed by minor power factor scoring. I know, I know, just shoot all Alphas and you don't have to worry about it..... Right. Having one in .40 keeps me on the same familiar platform. Nothing against the 2011's, they're great. I just like the Tanfo platform.