Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Angler Of The Year 2005

PaulW

Dan's gunsmith business is now supporting his true love. Being on a beautiful lake and catching some big mouth bass. Now all he needs is a boat, fishing poles, tackle, lessons, lessons, lessons and oh yea, a damn fishing license huh Dan?

post-1541-1113418939_thumb.jpg

at least you could have posted a picture of me holding a bigger fish but i guess i would have to catch one first. :D. yeah i guess i better get a fishin' license next time, good thing i didn't have a pole in my hand when the game warden pulled up in his boat. :o

as soon as i'm done with your gun you'll get a hat or a shirt. Paul wanted his shirt in pink but i told him that might clash with his lipstick. :lol::lol::lol:

eric, i'll send you a hat, just tell me where to send it. duct tape will keep the muzzle blast from blowing it off. :P

i believe that you were the one that caught that monster, i was just helping you hold it up because the excitement of actually catching one yourself was too much for you to handle after watching me reel em' in all day. i think i may have also used yours for bait when catching my next one. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's a nice one out of the same Lake Dan and I fished. Also lost a 8-9lb'er at the boat, and lost another monster that was well over 10lbs. One of these days i'm gonna get me that wall mounter.

post-1541-1113495173_thumb.jpg

you guys are just jealous of my new title of "master-baiter", does that have some kind of alternate meaning. i'll check with mrs. whitacre, she says paul spends alot of time on that subject. :o

what the hell is a chigger ?

lynn, what kind of fish is that ?

If you happen to be wearing loose-fitting shorts and get infested with chiggers, try this trusted Southern remedy:

Shave one side, set the other on fire, and stab 'em with an icepick when they run out! :lol::lol::lol:

If you happen to be wearing loose-fitting shorts and get infested with chiggers, try this trusted Southern remedy:

Shave one side, set the other on fire, and stab 'em with an icepick when they run out!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Similar method of use in OZ is sit in the deep end of the bath, put rocks in the shallow end ..... pull the plug, when the tide goes out watch the crabs scatter for the rocks.