180g Bayou

4.4g WST

Avg fps: 947 SD: 6 170.4PF

200G J&B FMJ

4.0G titegroup

Avg fps:839 SD: 8 167.8PF

180G Bayou

4.1G titegroupe

Avg Fps: 928 SD: 6 166PF Not much wiggle room there.

The WST felt a little stout in comparison to the titegroup loads, May try to get it around a 168pf, not that its going to make much of a difference in overall feel, probably 4.2 would just make major and I can't see it being super noticeable.

But chutist you were going with TG! Clays for a major load? kinda sketchy to me.

I've shot TG but I'm working up Clays. TG is just too dirty and too "sharp" feeling. I'm hoping to gain an advantage with a "softer" feeling load and hopefully cleaner. ;)

Non of the stuff we're running for USPSA is "SAAMI" spec :roflol::D

Edited by Chutist

Haven't tried bullseye, but from what I hear it's pretty violent..

So far I've tried Silhouette, Titegroup, WST, HP38/w231 and I like the titegroup better so far, maybe because I only have to use 4.2g starting load to make 169.9pf using a coated bullet.

Takes me 4.8 hp38 to make 167.7PF, that's loaded with 180g lead and 1.180 OAL. I think I'm going to try some zero's, not sure to go with the 180 hp's or the 200gr rn.

Takes me 4.8 hp38 to make 167.7PF, that's loaded with 180g lead and 1.180 OAL. I think I'm going to try some zero's, not sure to go with the 180 hp's or the 200gr rn.

If you look at the data from the Limited Nationals survey -180 gn was the popular choice by a wide margin. Might be enough of a reason to start with the 180? ;)