Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

*2016 Louisiana Gator Classic*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a really cool drawing that my Father-In-Law did many years ago.  Its a Gator with pistol, belt, mags, etc.

He made it for my home club (Tri County Gun Club, Northern Illinois Section).  However, my club never used it

because its a Gator and we don't got Gators in Northern Illinois.

I will be shooting the Gator Classic next month and I would love for a Club in Louisiana or somewhere in the deep

South to use this for their Club or Section.

I can email pictures of it to anyone that's interested, but i cannot post them on the forum.

I have sent pictures to Steph and she thought it was really cool, but she is so busy I do not expect her to do much

to get this out to the clubs, etc.  He is in a Nursing Home and 90 years old, so I would love to have someone to use

the for their club.  Please send me or post your email on this topic and I will get pics out to you asap.

Thanks,  Ron

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing new.  The stages are about finalized.  We are checking to make sure we have enough props.  We will start setting up the Monday before the match.  Everything is in order.  Be there early Saturday morning and bring a bunch of bullets.

How many stages and how many bullets?  Will those stages be posted?

I keep getting people asking me whether it is a 1 or 2 day match.  I thought I saw somewhere it was a 1 day match but it seems it is 2 day.....either way is no big deal to me, just kinda curious why I keep hearing that question.

Two day match.  10 stages, but trying to squeeze in another one for 11.  Will probably end up with 10   A few people went to the range with the stage diagrams to see what would fit and if we had the required props.   

11 hours ago, wgj3 said:

Any chance of recognizing PCC?

No.  PCC was not recognized by USPSA until after the planning started for the match.  Should be included next year.

Edited by BARRYJ

Everyone should have received this email last night :

Hello everyone!!

Gator Classic is right around the corner!! We are looking forward to seeing all of you!!
Just a heads up that the stages will be posted Saturday on Lagator.org.
Round count is 297!
Range address is
310 Shootout Lane Princeton, LA 71067
If any of you have any questions please call email me at cajunactionshooters@gmail.com

Next week I will send details about registration and any other announcements that come up!
See you all soon!
Steph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to scheduling conflicts I had to cancel on the Gator this year, but for those of you who are fortunate to be able to shoot it prepare yourself to "Pass A Good Time".  The folks that work hard all year long to put on the Gator and those that shoot the Gator are Great folks.  I wish all of you a safe journey and an incredible match.  Enjoy yourselves :)

• 2 weeks later...