Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Next Provisional Division

d_striker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see any info on Carry Optics adding any level of additinal participation at all. Hell I would like to see the data used by the BOD on even moving it forward as a division.

I know at the matches I shoot (6-8 every month) I might see 1 shooter in CO. That is not busting at the seams demand for a new division.

According to Phil, it wasn't about the shooters who wanted Production Optics, it was about giving the plastic gun manufacturers a place where their guns were competitive.

And here I keep hearing about it being the Indian and not the bow...

I would like to see any info on Carry Optics adding any level of additinal participation at all. Hell I would like to see the data used by the BOD on even moving it forward as a division.

I know at the matches I shoot (6-8 every month) I might see 1 shooter in CO. That is not busting at the seams demand for a new division.

According to Phil, it wasn't about the shooters who wanted Production Optics, it was about giving the plastic gun manufacturers a place where their guns were competitive.

Nope. Metal frame guns aim themselves. Once you buy one, you don't have to practice; you just get better automatically.

To be fair, the place plastic guns are most competitive is in the hands of people like Vogel.

To be fair, the place plastic guns are most competitive is in the hands of people like any competitive shooter who shoots them.

fixed it for ya. Nils seems to do ok with it, and lots of good shooters are pretty high on the sig 320.

To be fair, the place plastic guns are most competitive is in the hands of people like any competitive shooter who shoots them.

fixed it for ya. Nils seems to do ok with it, and lots of good shooters are pretty high on the sig 320.

Not to mention Shane Coley and Max Michel.

I'm not about to read through all 3 pages of this silliness but in case it has not been mentioned ..... WATER PISTOLS!

And of course ... all hail the BOARD .... CO division weight limit now at 45 ozs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Shadow slide is in the mail to be milled .... yeah baby ......

I'm not about to read through all 3 pages of this silliness but in case it has not been mentioned ..... WATER PISTOLS!

And of course ... all hail the BOARD .... CO division weight limit now at 45 ozs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Shadow slide is in the mail to be milled .... yeah baby ......

I'll summarize for you. The next provisional division is going to be Production 15. Production 10 will stay as it is.