Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The New and Improved 2016 MS Classic Information Thread

We decided not to post stages because in the past some clubs set em up to "practice". Probably could put em up at this point I guess.... but just decided earlier on not to.

So everyone gets surprised this year I guess :) For me personally, I like to look at em too. But they always look different on the ground anyway.

Range will open until dark Friday night, perhaps a little later but don't count on it. Need to get some rest for the match kickin off early

We will have shooters meeting at ~0730 Saturday morning, with hammer down at 0800!!

Sunday morning report to your first stage of the day and be ready to hammer down at 0700.

This should put us through early enough so that those of you with a long drive get home at a decent hour.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

That 0700 will be pretty early depending on how much of the high point beer you consume that I'm bringing with me.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Had a great time, enjoyed great shooters and staff and shot fair. Stage 4 was a killer. I've never been so happy to get off a stage with a HF of 1.5172 after I saw way better shooters than I am zero the stage. This is always my favorite match of the year.