Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock grip reduction

JunotFranco

Have they held some with different reductions? That's the first place I would start, also ask yourself where is the grip to big and what areas don't feel "right" as that can help with the undercut/dbl undercut and finger grooves or none decision.

Anyone who pays $400 for a glock grip reduction needs their head examined.

Zev does a fine job. I had them reduce my grip and do a single undercut but I had them silicon carbine coat it instead of stipple.

Give me a message over at the my vendor page if you would like for me to quote you as well

Anyone who pays $400 for a glock grip reduction needs their head examined.

Zev does a fine job. I had them reduce my grip and do a single undercut but I had them silicon carbine coat it instead of stipple.

Give me a message over at the my vendor page if you would like for me to quote you as well

Did you mean to quote me? I am not looking for grip work, I was pointing out that the $165 Zev job grip job mentioned by the OP is more than adequate.

Give it a shot yourself. If you have a Dremel and a few grits of sandpaper, it is a pretty fun job to try out one afternoon! I recently did it on my G34, took the finger grooves off, double undercut the trigger guard, and reduced the back strap hump, then did a fine competition style stipple job. The whole project took about 5 hours, I took my time to make sure I didn't screw anything up. I practiced a little on a PMAG before I started chopping up my frame. I really like the final product and will be doing it to my G19 next.

Sounds like a lot of Zev recommendations. I looked into Robar and couldn't afford it, ended up going with Springer Precision out of Bend OR. They did a good job for fairly cheap (compared to Robar). I was please dwith it but ended up selling that pistol as a co worker liked it. Didn';t need two Glock 22's anyhow.