Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ck arms thunder 40 cal limited

Dirtchevy841

Great value when compared to full custom guns. I did have to pin the grip safety myself and lower the trigger pull from 2lb 12oz to

2lb. Also ground an angle on the ejector to clear the bullet in the magazine. It ran fine out of the box.

There are tons of CK vs STI vs whatever threads on this site. They are a great balance between a factory STI and a full custom gun. Both Matt Cheely and Bobby Keigans do fantastic work and have great reputations for quality and service.

I can recommend them as well. Run like a champ out of the box and have most of the upgrades that a full custom has without the price. Actually, I had a full custom FGW built a year back and the only difference is the slide cut style, barrel length (5.5), and SVI trigger. I had a custom serial number as well, but everything else is 100% the same as the CK.

• 3 months later...

I own two Freedom Gunworks and two CK Arms handguns. Each handgun has ran flawlessly. When you call Freedom Gunworks most likely Bobby will answer the phone. I can tell you if you purchase one of his guns and have any issues he will take care of it. I spoke with him yesterday afternoon about tuning my Open Gun with the right guide rod spring and he was very helpful. You will not be disappointed with CK Arms handgun.

• 3 months later...