Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shadow adjustable rear sight

doc88

Here you go

CZ%20ADJ%20sight%20shadow%20zendl__SDW90

http://czcustom.com/75/SP01ShadowAdjRear.aspx

it is a beefed version of the CZUB adjustable sight. added a beefed up pivot pin, new elevation screw and added a set screw. This is the same sight as used on the Shadow Target II.

Sight matches with a 7.5mm front sight.

This is awesome! Perfect timing. Thanks Stuart. I will be ordering soon.

Here you go

CZ%20ADJ%20sight%20shadow%20zendl__SDW90

http://czcustom.com/75/SP01ShadowAdjRear.aspx

it is a beefed version of the CZUB adjustable sight. added a beefed up pivot pin, new elevation screw and added a set screw. This is the same sight as used on the Shadow Target II.

Sight matches with a 7.5mm front sight.

This is awesome! Perfect timing. Thanks Stuart. I will be ordering soon.

Like today!

Got one of these installed on my Accu Shadow. It makes a real nice combo with a .215" tall, .090" wide Dawson front sight. The sight is a few clicks off bottomed out with a 15-yard zero shooting 125 gr. bullets @ 130 PF. You may want a slightly taller front sight shooting 115 gr. ones.

Got one of these installed on my Accu Shadow. It makes a real nice combo with a .215" tall, .090" wide Dawson front sight. The sight is a few clicks off bottomed out with a 15-yard zero shooting 125 gr. bullets @ 130 PF. You may want a slightly taller front sight shooting 115 gr. ones.

Reverse that, lighter bullets will impact lower. For the same POI / POA you might need a shorter front sight with 115 grain.

Reverse that, lighter bullets will impact lower. For the same POI / POA you might need a shorter front sight with 115 grain.

Dammit, yes. Might need a taller front sight with 147s.

How sturdy are these? I have heared stories of LPA sights flying off during matches.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

"it is a beefed version of the CZUB adjustable sight. added a beefed up pivot pin, new elevation screw and added a set screw"

Description from Stuart at CZC