Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RTS3 C More

Arturo

I almost started this topic myself...

I'd guess somebody here knows what's up. If it's going to be at TSS, it's already done.

If nothing else speculation on what MIGHT get changed should be entertaining! :D

Edited by Chutist

had mine for almost 2 yrs-still going strong. never go back to the serendipity. BTW, keep in mind things that debut at SHOT may take 6-12 mos to hit the shelves. case in point magpul's 60 round drum is just now shipping.

...or longer. Or they debut something that they are nowhere near ready to bring to market and it never does make it to market.

had mine for almost 2 yrs-still going strong. never go back to the serendipity. BTW, keep in mind things that debut at SHOT may take 6-12 mos to hit the shelves. case in point magpul's 60 round drum is just now shipping.

...or longer. Or they debut something that they are nowhere near ready to bring to market and it never does make it to market.

Or it will be crap all over again until the third iteration. :ph34r:

• 5 weeks later...

I have been wanting to try one. I have started to see more people going this direction opposed to the Slide ride

You are talking about the RTS2. We are talking about the rumored RTS3 that may debut at SHOT next week.

I spoke with C More on the the 7th. The representative doubted they would be showing an RTS3 but did confirm they are always working on new projects. I asked if a new RTS 3 would have the same footprint as the RTS2 and was told it would be identical. I was told C More is continuing to develop the RTS2 product.

I spoke with C More on the the 7th. The representative doubted they would be showing an RTS3 but did confirm they are always working on new projects. I asked if a new RTS 3 would have the same footprint as the RTS2 and was told it would be identical. I was told C More is continuing to develop the RTS2 product.

Hmm... So the rep "doubts" one is coming but knows for sure foot print will be same?

I think C-more would be real stupid to change the foot print of the RTS 3. New mounts required = slow sales. Not a good business decision. The way I read this.....C-more will not have it ready for the shot show.

I've lost faith in anything hitting the market in a timely fashion. I'm making the jump to an RTS2 and am determined to make it work for me. Hopefully good enough that I can resist switching when the next great thing does come out.

I found this info. https://n2a.goexposoftware.com/events/ss2016/goExpo/exhibitor/viewExhibitorProfile.php?__id=131

What's new at C-MORE! New generation RTS2: miniature, tubeless, heads-up display, ultra light, Red Dot reflex sight. New features: auto shut-off with flash circuit technology, 10-position manual intensity, push-button adjustments with previous intensity return.