Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member from Central Florida

jrosario

How's it going folks, new to Brian Enos forum and located in central Florida. I shoot IDPA/Trap/Skeet/2 Gun/3 Gun & recently started USPSA. I am a Glock addict! I just honestly love shooting and competition so all my time is either is split between either the range or my wife.

Welcome aboard, from Davenport, FL. :cheers:

Best place to shoot, locally, is CFRPC near the

Orlando airport.

IDPA, USPSA, multi-gun, 3-gun, shotgun, and everything else.

Don't forget to give the wife equal time, or even better, get her

involved in shooting. :cheers:

Really? I think the best place to shoot in central Florida is the Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club .... We have every discipline you can name, even archery, plus action shooting matches every weekend .... And the lowest annual dues you'll ever find ....

And the best match of course is the monthly Steel Challenge match on the first Sat of the month ... :)

Welcome aboard, from Davenport, FL. :cheers:

Best place to shoot, locally, is CFRPC near the

Orlando airport.

IDPA, USPSA, multi-gun, 3-gun, shotgun, and everything else.

Don't forget to give the wife equal time, or even better, get her

involved in shooting. :cheers:

Really? I think the best place to shoot in central Florida is the Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club .... We have every discipline you can name, even archery, plus action shooting matches every weekend .... And the lowest annual dues you'll ever find ....

And the best match of course is the monthly Steel Challenge match on the first Sat of the month ... :)

Does this mean USPSA is back at PMRPC?? I know there had been some issues.

A couple other options (in addition to CFRPC and Port Malabar) are Volusia County Rod & Gun Club and Gainesville Target Range.... each is convenient from Central FL. Lots of options in this part of the World.

Welcome, you've also got an easy trip to Universal Shooting Academy, USPSA club matches twice a month and lot's of big matches. No shortage of shooting in Central FL. You can shoot USPSA every week with very little effort to get somewhere.