Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

November Rifle Match at Topton

On Sunday November 15th Topton will be hosting a six stage rifle match. There will be three classes. Limited, Tac ops, and Open. Match fee will be 35.00 per shooter. No payout or prize table. Minimum round count 200. Shooters meeting at 8am.

There will be a maximum of 60 shooter. Registration will close on November 8th. Send payment along with squad requests to Dean Deturk 1102 Forest St. Fleet wood PA 19522. Email address mxnuts@msn.com.

First I want to thank everyone for coming out today and shooting the PA state rifle match. We had over 70 people and shot 6 stages, started at 9 and were done by 3. I really want to thank Matt Nagel, Dave Stephens, Joel Miller who set up the match for me yesterday when I was at work. Also Ben DeRoner who helped me do the scores, and everyone who helped tear down. If some of your scores changed it was because one of the score keepers made some errors on a stage and only made misses 5 seconds instead of ten. I talked to him and confirmed this. If you have any questions send me an email at mxnuts@msn.com and I will pull your sheet and check for you. Thanks again for coming out and shooting I hope everyone had a great time.

PA state rifle final results.doc