Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show Me Your Best Friend

Doggorloader

This is AKA Huntlane Molly Browning (aka Molly)

Pictures after a good (3) grouse day at Thanksgiving.

Opening day last year (7) pheasants.

post-2533-1111510819_thumb.jpg post-2533-1111511713_thumb.jpg

She's a Flat Coated Retreiver

She loves to sit in the reloading room at my feet. Don't open the gun safe, she goes nuts.

She's my "Doggor" :wub:

Edited by Doggorloader

Well, I don't hunt, but since our mutt spent the first 6 months of her life on the street (before we found her) I am sure she has caught rabbits or squirrels or something to eat. The 2nd pic is after she had her 80% torn ACL repaired. That was a fun Vet bill.

post-2731-1111502155_thumb.jpg

post-2731-1111502216_thumb.jpg

post-4828-1111506237_thumb.jpgpost-4828-1111506256_thumb.jpg

Here's a couple of my "hunters".... The one of the left, Winston, hunts the extremely dangerous Mediterranean Geckos that abound around the house. He's extremely fierce and tenacious. The one on the right, Pfoebe, engages in the difficult task of capturing and elimintating the wiley June bug and the fearsome pill bug. I have a third dachshund, Annabelle, who eliminates larger game, such as field mice and rats. Annabelle prefers to not have her picture taken, however, and doesn't appear here....

:D:D:D:D:D:D

For the record, Winston hates loud noises (he barks incessantly at the TV when I play IPSC vids, and God forbid it be New Years or the 4th of July), Pfoebe's scared of her own shadow, and Annabelle avoids me any time I've got a pistol in my hands - she's been popped in the head w/ loaded mags while I've been dryfiring, due to unfortunate timing on her part..... ;)

David, your last picture gives new meaning to the word "Pathetic" Damn cute though.

EricW, I can't believe it took you that long to get some pics of your Lab into this thread. I was starting to wonder.

Well....It's not like y'all haven't seen them before. ;)

Good looking dogs everybody! Maybe we need to make a group trip to Nebraska this fall. :)

Ok. These three hooliganz aren't really hunting dogs, or, even all dogs; but they are buds of mine. Their names are Foxy, Rosy, and "Booster" the Super Rooster, who was best man at my wedding.

Not really.....

But all three are a lot of fun. Booster, unlike Foxy and Rosy, may someday be dinner.

:D

Andy C.