Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolver Supply extended cylinder release?

BigBamBoo

A user on here 10mmdave has been making a similar product. I suggest you consider contacting him. Also look carefully at how alecmc has bevelled his hogue release. I have stolen this idea from him, because he's awesome, and modified my hogue releases in a similar manner.

A user on here 10mmdave has been making a similar product. I suggest you consider contacting him. Also look carefully at how alecmc has bevelled his hogue release. I have stolen this idea from him, because he's awesome, and modified my hogue releases in a similar manner.

And I stole it from David Olhasso, round and round it goes.

And I stole it from David Olhasso, round and round it goes.

And I think Dave stole it from me. :)

Is there a link to the bevel job so I can continue the duplication process.

Over in the Jerry's reload thread...after alecmc's reload video and before JW Aguirre's reload video...there's a picture of Alec's gun and using the powers of zoom we find the bevelled edge of the hogue release.

Is there a link to the bevel job so I can continue the duplication process.

Over in the Jerry's reload thread...after alecmc's reload video and before JW Aguirre's reload video...there's a picture of Alec's gun and using the powers of zoom we find the bevelled edge of the hogue release.

Nice, thank you.

I had hogues on all my revos until Dave showed me his design I tried it and sold all my hogues better feel no slip I use a high grip on my revos and he even custom made a notch where it would hit my hand !!!! Great product great guy he really knows his stuff ! He has a ton of different things for revos !!! I have most of them lol well worth it !

My equipment choices were made for me guys... I was gifted a hogue from a good friend who couldn't fall in love with it and so I felt obligated to give it a try due to his generosity, the cost of the darned thing, and personal stubbornness. After coming across a backup 929, while trying to buy a holster at a good price, I came into yet another hogue release. Well by this point it was pretty much divinely ordained that this would be my cylinder release. Thankfully, I came across the picture of how to modify the darned thing, because my thumb knuckle was taking some abuse. I am thankful for these releases beating me to bejesus, because I finally am holding the gun properly after all these years.

Had I to do it over again starting from stock guns, I would have gone with the release from David Parker. His price point is better and his product comes modified for the shooter by a shooter. I'll bet you could have it made just the way you wanted it too, if you asked nicely.