Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IMHO

Bkreutz

What I hate are posts that begin with, or end with IMHO (In My Humble Opinion). The reason I hate this is because the associated opinion is almost never is humble by any stretch of the imagination. I'm thinking that either the people who use this don't know what it means, or are incredibly stupid and self centered. (maybe both?) How about being truthful and just leave it as IMO (In My Opinion).

IMHO, you just hate the internet and its peculiar ways for having discussions :)

I think for most people it is short hand for "I think, but I could be wrong, so don't hold me to it" and is shorter then ITBICBWSDHMTI

IANAL but I hate people who say IANAL! Don't give legal advice then...

I am one of the few who proudly give legal advice and even back it with a 100% money back guarantee. If anything I say turns out to be wrong, you can contact any moderator or forum administrator and every penny of what you paid for that advice will be humbly refunded......

So...IANAL but IMHO....This Hate rant has turned into a discussion, which is beyond the bounds of the rules for the Hate Forum. Thus, it must be closed.

Please review the Hate Forum Rules:
http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8097

[note: this is a generic response]