Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate everything

j1b

George Strait song out there "I hate Everything"

That's how I feel today - knowing me it'll last a day or two.

Was going to shoot on Sunday but after today I think I'll wrap the tent up and head out to the stream.

I'm tired of all the stupid shjt we all have to deal with. It'd be great to be in an environment where I had to worry about having enough wood for the freakin' fire.

I've got one blessing - my wife and family. Outside of that it's a stretch right now!

Thanks for letting me bitch.

JB

Hey Jack, sitting in the hospital right now with my infant in surgery, I feel your pain. At least he got to watch me load several K on the 1050 yesterday!(which helped keep my mind off of today! :lol:

The only thing we can control in this life is how we deal with adversity, so if ya gotta go fish, then go fish! It will get better!

DougC

What cking said. It works. Stress is reduced. You're more detached. Life is much, much less of an emotional roller coaster that way, and whenever good things happen then they are rated higher on your positive emotional scale and you find satisfaction in many heretofore overlooked things. B)

j1b,

Know the feeling. Felt trapped in the smallest State of the Union; therefore, moved to the midwest.

I found bigger streams and larger hunting plots, and PRIVATE LAND!

I've found the things I hate still appear in smaller amounts. But I am in great country.

I agree with the aforementioned, " Be cynical."

Wild Turkey and 70lb. Catfish,

James Stiner

Thanks All for the support. Just a tough time I guess - nothing that can't be overcome.

I am going to shoot Sunday versus camp. Great chance to shoot 10 stages in one day and test my endurance. I think I'd rather go fish but the reality is that when I'm at the range I'll be into it and if I'm going to shoot nationals I gotta get ready.

Again - Thank You!

JB