Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got a used Edge today!

Fredlegentil

Just wanted to share !

Went to my LGS today before a match to hang out and went home with an Edge!

It's a Dawson CRP with a trigger job as far as I can tell (in comparison to the stock Edge they had in stock)

This is my first 1911/2011 style pistol and will replace my current Glock 34.

I paid $1,750 for it and it's got barely any wear at all. The barrel hood has no scratch whatsoever.

Hope I got a decent deal. Now I need some more mags, a new holster and ammo to feed the baby!

Exited

Or he could be like me and own an Edge for about a week and a half before selling it and buying an Infinity. Not a knock on the Edge at all, I just didn't want to spend an arm and a leg before I was sure I liked the platform. Once I held it, I was sold!

Just wanted to share !

Went to my LGS today before a match to hang out and went home with an Edge!

It's a Dawson CRP with a trigger job as far as I can tell (in comparison to the stock Edge they had in stock)

This is my first 1911/2011 style pistol and will replace my current Glock 34.

I paid $1,750 for it and it's got barely any wear at all. The barrel hood has no scratch whatsoever.

Hope I got a decent deal. Now I need some more mags, a new holster and ammo to feed the baby!

Exited

Congrats.

That is a reasonable price from a gun shop.

Hopefully it runs well for you.

Thanks all! I shot the match with Chris Tilley in my squad yesterday and he was shooting a swwweeeettt Infinity lol

My wife is very understanding but I don't think I can buy a new pistol before 2020 now lol

How do you like the PT Thumbrest Tanfoglio1911?

Thanks all! I shot the match with Chris Tilley in my squad yesterday and he was shooting a swwweeeettt Infinity lol

My wife is very understanding but I don't think I can buy a new pistol before 2020 now lol

How do you like the PT Thumbrest Tanfoglio1911?

Love it to the point that I have to choose between the PT and the Nitro fin. Got a better grip and and my support thumb is in the same position as with my Open gun.

to each his own, but you need to consider to add one of these upgrade. Enjoy your new toy!