Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1st Annual Toys For Tots Steel Challenge Fundraiser Match, October 18t

scottlep

Please come out and support our 1st Annual Toys For Tots Steel Challenge Fundraiser Match, October 18th at Guthsville Rod & Gun Club, Orefield, PA. A $20 toy covers your registration fee for one division. AM and PM Sessions. Scores will be reported to SCSA. Pancake breakfast and lunch available at the match.

Online registration is here....

https://clubs.practiscore.com/pa-scsa-toys-for-tots-fundraiser-match/register

post-43369-0-20272800-1438087685_thumb.j

Edited by scottlep

why don't you hold this match in Florida .... :)? It's going to be way too cold to shoot in PA in October ... do guns even work below 50 deg ....?

Better yet why do YOU hold one in FL. I'll hold one in SC and we'll make it the Toys for Tots Series :).

why don't you hold this match in Florida .... :)? It's going to be way too cold to shoot in PA in October ... do guns even work below 50 deg ....?

C'mon. It isn't THAT cold here in Pa in October. This isn't Alaska. Our State Championship SC match was almost the same date last year ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to Scott about it and I'm going to approach the Club Executive Committee to allow me to hold one. If I get approval it would be the first Saturday in October. I don't know if I'll get a good turn out or not because there are two big USPSA matches that same weekend so the pool of local shooters will be smaller.

That is the weekend of Oct. 17-18. The weekend of the New Jersey NSSF Rimfire Challenge Regional. They moved their event because it conflicted with the PA State SC match last year and we had to shoot their match on Sat. and your match on Sun. Can't do both. Maybe I can find someone going to yours who can carry a toy donation for me. Will work on that.

That is the weekend of Oct. 17-18. The weekend of the New Jersey NSSF Rimfire Challenge Regional. They moved their event because it conflicted with the PA State SC match last year and we had to shoot their match on Sat. and your match on Sun. Can't do both. Maybe I can find someone going to yours who can carry a toy donation for me. Will work on that.

I know the person running the NJ NSSF match this year. From what I understand they are only running the match one day this year, which will be Saturday October 17th. So if you are already in the area shoot NJ NSSF Saturday, then our T4T Match on Sunday :D

• 2 weeks later...

Guthsville runs a great SCSA match. Donating to Toys for Tots and a pancake breakfast on top of that, how can you say no? Mid-October in Pennsylvania can and has ranged anywhere from the 80's to the 30's, but high 60's is probably average during the day.

• 3 weeks later...