Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another Bedell to hit the bricks

johnhurd

Moderator....Please close this thread so BHB (aka Dan Bedell) can get to work on my gun! He does not have time to answer the phone, email customers, respond to comments that we all know will make his head swell, until my roscoe is finished. And for those of you who have spoken to Dan and think he's actually pretty cool for being a New Yorker, than you'll all be happy to hear that Dan just got a brand spankin new.......Kitty??????

Yes a Cat, of all things. ( no offense Kathy really ;) )

It follows him around the shop and I think he is using some rubbing compound on the cats tongue and then letting it lick those swensons until they are all purdy!

So lets all call Dan and sing the Meow-Mix song.....

All together now....

Meow,Meow,Meow,Meow,Meow,Meow.......

here's the real story. i come back from gettin' some coffee tuesday morning around 7am, i go in the shop to get building and hear something outside like a high pitched whining and can't figure out where it's coming from. i walk over to my truck and the noise is coming out from under the hood. now it's about 5, yes 5 degrees outside and i realize that a stray cat is under the hood, it must have crawled up in there to get warm and i'm hoping it aint all wrapped up in the fan belts, so i pop the hood and this little cat comes flying out at a hundred miles an hour and it's fur all down one side is burnt from the exhaust manifold. now it runs under my storage shed and me being the animal lover i am, trying to lure it out i open up the shop door and it eventually runs in and hides behind one of the lathes. i have 2 dogs so i can't take it in the house and it's not burned but it's fur is scorched so i let it rehab in the shop while i try to find someone to take it off my hands. since Paul W is such a feline expert and his rendition of the meow mix commercial is so perfect, i have decided to ship this friendly little kitty to him in florida where the kitty can bask in the sunshine until he comes up for retirement or goes to that big old litter box in the sky. thank you Paul for you kindness and for providing mr. whiskers with a new home. :rolleyes:

those serrations are .025" deep x 3/16" wide and spaced .300" center to center,the angle is whatever you want it to be. they can be layed out and easily done on a manual machine. i use all carbide tooling, they were cut with a 3/16"- 4 flute flat bottom end mill, i've also used 2 flute endmills. best to cut using coolant when cutting to eliminate the chips leaving alot of tool marks that would have to be cleaned up later. ;)

John, you crusty old coger .... you FINALLY hve a gun that will run 100%. Now if you could ONLY hear the start signal you would know when to start hosing with it. Bring it to Chief O for us all to play with. HH

Be warry of the adopted cat. I adopted mine. The SOB is about 23 years old - and my wife and I are wondering who will take care of him when we're gone . . .

JB