Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 Review, Out of the box and onto the range

co-exprs

While I don't facebook so have really no idea what your review said.......REALLY???? Did not the excellent reviews since 2004 on ALL the 3-gun forums elude you?? Did you miss the fact that almost all the free world has always said the Benelli is the quintessential 3-gun shotgun with a tube??? This is not new info. We have squaded together for two SMM3G matches and your just now noticing that they are good??? you run a shotgun match, one of the best in the nation and your just now noticing that the guys and girls winning are shooting Benelli's???........all kidding aside amigo, welcome to the Benelli world! NOW the rest of us need to watch out!!!

While I don't facebook so have really no idea what your review said.......REALLY???? Did not the excellent reviews since 2004 on ALL the 3-gun forums elude you?? Did you miss the fact that almost all the free world has always said the Benelli is the quintessential 3-gun shotgun with a tube??? This is not new info. We have squaded together for two SMM3G matches and your just now noticing that they are good??? you run a shotgun match, one of the best in the nation and your just now noticing that the guys and girls winning are shooting Benelli's???........all kidding aside amigo, welcome to the Benelli world! NOW the rest of us need to watch out!!!

Actually, shooting the past two years at SMM3G with you and your old M1 was proly the very best Benelli marketing any one could hope to find. That old Super 90 is the shizzle. Some day I hope to be able to brag about the 100k rounds I've put through mine. Seriously though, there are still tons of people jumping on social media asking what shotgun they should buy and whether or not the M2 is worth the money. After getting mine... this is the only auto loader worth this price.

Ummm....well.....Mr. Payne, it is right at 237,575 as of today. Tomorrow it will be right at 237,600. The M1 you admire is S.O.F. legal, and still has the original 9 round tube that I hand made as back in 96. NO ONE made extended Benelli tubes and there was only a factory 7 rounder available. I never saw a use in getting anything longer tube wise....after all I don't live near the ocean, nor need a surf casting rig. :lol:

BTW it will be representing the U.S. once again at the IPSC world shotgun championships. It first went to Italy in 2003 for the first European shotgun championships and now it returns to Italy for the world shoot 12 years latter IN THE SAME CONFIGURATIONQ!!!

Must've been a GAME CHANGER in its day Kurt!

The more things change, the more they stay the same. I just finished setting up my M2 for 3 gun and was very minimalist in the approach. Kurt's gun proved to me that simple tricks are the best tricks.