Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blade-tech holster and SP-01

dlightning

Recently received a BOSS hanger and holster combo for my Shadow Target. The holster is not holding onto the weapon very well. As tight as I can turn the screws the gun would fall out if I turn the holster slightly upside down. Not even all the way upside down. This is without shaking the combination. I have always used Blade-tech but with other guns and the experience was positive retention. I tried running and gun half way fell out before I caught it.

Is this something I should send back? Does not seem normal but then again I don't have any experience with this combination.

I have a red hills that is too tight for my liking, if you have interest in trading shells, let me know. My red hills holster is drilled same pattern as a bladetech, so should work fine with your hanger.

Edited by tha1000

• 5 months later...

I had a Blade Tech remolded by the factory. It cost me the shipping one way. You need to contact customer service and they will hook you up.

My SP01 is perfect out of the box so they can do it.

Thanks for this. I'lll send my Blade-Tech pouch back to the factory as soon as the COM I have on order arrives.

I am running a blade tech with boss hanger and thumb screws and it has been the best thing since sliced bread. I have no problem with unwanted movement and the holster is not too tight. Hope you get it fixed

Same here, mine was perfect. Blade-Tech will make it right.