Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Production Div Being Separated

Ryan626

• 2 weeks later...

Production is my favorite division, I like that it has it's own Nationals. The 10rd laws in some states is unfortunate, but as someone who's had to live in one of those states, I'm glad the Production division is un-altered by it. I preferred 10 rd mags for USPSA even before I moved to a 10rd state.

Production is my favorite division, I like that it has it's own Nationals. The 10rd laws in some states is unfortunate, but as someone who's had to live in one of those states, I'm glad the Production division is un-altered by it. I preferred 10 rd mags for USPSA even before I moved to a 10rd state.

You like the 10 rounders? I live in a "temporarily" free state and haven't needed 10 rounders, but have been wondering. I've heard they can be hard to seat and load.

Yeah, with Production being so popular, I think it's a good idea to keep it as it's own match. This also gives others the opportunity to shoot a Nationals level match at a different venue.

You like the 10 rounders? I live in a "temporarily" free state and haven't needed 10 rounders, but have been wondering. I've heard they can be hard to seat and load.

if i had to guess, i think he was talking about the 10 round limit, not the actual mag itself

Production is popular. They filled 400 slots nearly instantly. If it was combined with the Limited Nationals for example, what range can hold 800 people. It would be a logistics nightmare.

The 2014 world shoot in FL had 1237 shooters. It can be done.