• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://spsshop.es/magazines-paraordsps-enduromac-c-26_38.html

For the 140mm

i ordered 140mm both 9 and 40. both work

there are shops in the US that have the 120mm but i did not find the 140mm when i was looking

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/sps-mac-3011-38-super-9mm-luger-double-stack-magazine-18-rounds-in-stainless-steel-mg120-38-p-46492.aspx

That Spanish commerce page has proven reliable? That is my only concern.

I didn't have any trouble except shipping took like 3 weeks. Others have received theirs from them in about 10 days,

I replaced the plastic base plates & guts w/TT (7g) after a few months cause taking them apart was a bit of a hassle with the plastic. They run as well as my MBX mags for about $40/mag less investment. Would I do it again? Maybe, MBX were not available when I got the SPS, may not be worth it now.

Yes, SPS' s web page worked fine. Once I called my credit card company and had the charges approved, I got the items in two weeks. Since the plastic wedge pads are 143mm, I replaced them with TTI 7G pads for a 140mm mag that holds 20 for roughly $85. If I can get an 18.9 for a reasonable price, I am definately going with SPS mags. They have a nice stainless steel tube with good internals. I have no reason to replace springs and followers. MBX makes a good product, but in my opinion they are too expensive. If I can order mags from one continent, base pads from another continent, and have a reliable mag at 2/3 the price, they are doing something wrong.

I was lucky enough to get 140s mailorder in the US because they were 40 caliber. (One from targetsportsusa and the other from grabagun) ... In both cases they were delivered for approx $65.

I replaced the basepads with grams 4mm and the internals with the grams spring/follower kits ... this added $50 per mag ... say $60 delivered.

That added up to $125 complete for each ... delivery and all.

I got one MBX for $130 ... $145 delivered.

The difference is minimal ... and the MBX mags are really really nice ... but ... I can use over the counter STI guts/basepads in my Para/3011 SPS mag bodies and that is a plus for me (those parts will not fit the MBX). If all were equally available I would jump on the SPS for that reason.

Of course ... how many do you need?? (I have enough now) ... and ... I had a choice because of the 140mm availability for the 40 caliber. Apparently ... no such opportunity for the 9mm.

post-61067-0-05278300-1444961430_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

I got my mags in from SPS a few days ago. Had to call my credit card company and e-mail SPS back to get the charge to go through, but had them in hand 9 days later. One of the mags took a little tweaking to get it to drop free, but no big deal, both hold 20 reloadable with the stock pad and spring/follower.

Not bad for the price. Just keep in mind that what the website quotes and what is charged US dollar is a little different because of VAT and the current exchange rate.