Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Official NOTICE Mississippi 3-gun

Sorry to hear that Erik, I know Benny was looking forward to a rematch (and a few more of us)

Still have room, entries coming in regularly now....... (in other words, Send yours in if you haven't) :wacko:

Great mix of skill tests, You folks will LOVE it !!! :wub:

MGM targets have signed on as sponsors, as have STI Thanks go out to Mike at MGM and the bunch in Georgetown.

Your gonna miss a good one Erik !!!!

5 weeks to go, see ya then.

SAM

Hey Sam,

Sorry it's taken me so long to let you know but it looks like I will be able to make it up to help out with the match so you and Nathan save me some work and don't hog it all yourselves. I'm looking forward to it. FYI, the new Mr. Clean avatar is ok and all but I really don't think it's you. Have you ever seen Eric "Butterbean" Esch? Sure he's got a few hundred pounds on you but other than that...? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Things falling into place nicely !!!!!!!!

On the subject of Trying out our FINE sponsors TOYS ........

Paul has said he has no problem with this, I will allow it after the last shot on Saturday and Sunday.

Check Paul out at Mid South Tactical Network

www.mstn.biz

Get your entries in so you can make sure to get to See Benny take Tactical this year......Looking at who he has shooting against him, It WONT be EASY !!!!

Sam Keen

OK Roger Cash. This past weekend is the last time you will beat me on these 3 gun matches. I hope. You better pump it up for this one bud, because the gloves are off now. May 100,000,000 piss ants invade your underwear on every start signal. How's that for a challenge? :P Someone bring him a crying towel and whatever you do don't bring him any bug spray.

Ronnie A-44415 B class open want to be A.

PS. I'll bring a bag to put over my head and plugs for my ears if he beats me. I'll need it after this. ;)

This is the BEST match ever! If you're not planning on going, CHANGE YOUR PLANS! Sam does an outstanding job of putting together quality stages that challenge your shooting skills. Not to mention that these are the friendliest damned people I have ever met! You'll be sorry if you don't come play with us!

OK Hoppy I think I've put my foot in my mouth with Roger. :blink: He's not posting a reply because he's doing the 3 P's and I'm still pecking away on this keyboard. I need all the help I can get. So where are the stages? I need to do some of those P's too. :(HELP

See ya in two weeks Ronnie

OK Hoppy I think I've put my foot in my mouth with Roger.  :blink:  He's not posting a reply because he's doing the 3 P's and I'm still pecking away on this keyboard.  I need all the help I can get.  So where are the stages?  I need to do some of those P's too.  :(  HELP

See ya in two weeks Ronnie

HEY SAM--LOOKING FORWARD TO THE MATCH.SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE REALLY PUT A GOOD ONE ON.SEE YOU IN A COUPLE WEEKS.

ROGER CASH

:)

Mark,

Pistol is at 50 yds..... ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

It won't be too bad, looking at shotgun TX star ranges of around 30 or less.

might stretch pistol to 100 !!!!! :blink::wacko::huh::o

Now a little more serious stuff.....

Longest Rifle shots 200yds......8 inch plates.

Longest Pistol.........maybe 50 yd Pepper poppers

Longest Shotgun......Nothing a Modified can't handle.

minimum rounds per gun.....150 rifle, 100 pistol, 70 shotgun(NO SLUGS)

ANY more questions?

SAM

We're fine !!!!! thanks for asking.

We got around 5 inches of rain, and 50 mph winds with a few higher gusts.

I had half the walls and other stuff started up, some came down but that is minor and will be good to go.

Still Room in the match, if you are debating coming and decide to miss......you are going to miss some good shooting and fun stages.

If you are coming and have not sent your entry in, e-mail me and let me know so I can have an Idea on squadding.

Thanks, see you in a week and a half.

SAM