Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Rockcastle Samson Pro 3 Man Multi-Gun June 13

After shooting Dean Deturk's 3 Man 3 Gun last year, Brian Vaught and I brought the format back to KY. It was received by the shooters with a little frustration, a lot of smiles, and some gentle (at times not so gentle) ribbing of teammates.

Mark your calendars- June 13 at Rockcastle. Information on the attached flyer. We'll have 3 stages at the bays and 2 in Thunder Valley. Thanks to Samson, DoubleStar, and MGM Targets, they've sent us some new steel to use so expect real rifle shooting on the two stages at Thunder Valley.

post-4540-0-58201100-1427913709_thumb.jp

Edited by Bryan 45

• 3 weeks later...

Bryan, do you have a list of folks that have signed up and are approved?

I do. There is no approval process. Until we get real close to full, all applications are approved upon receipt of payment by Rockcastle.

It's a good thing I see your name on there. Or you'd have some 'splaining to do....

Paul Winters

Micki Petkovic

?????- One more shooter (excellent, very good, good, average, below average, really doesn't matter as long your safety is at expected level)

Anybody looking for teammates?

Please help us out guys.

Thanks,

Thanks to Lincoln Arms and Mr. Michael Boone we have some incentive to get those apps in.

Free match t-shirt for every team member signed-up and paid in full by 5/18... Just put your shirt size on app next to team member's name.

For those already signed-up, we will be emailing captains for shirt sizes.

Paul Winters

Micki Petkovic

?????- One more shooter (excellent, very good, good, average, below average, really doesn't matter as long your safety is at expected level)

Anybody looking for teammates?

Please help us out guys.

Thanks,

I may have a guy for you

HEY BOB !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many thanks to the match organizers Brian & Bryan and the hard working staff! Also thanks to the gracious sponsors that supported this match. What a fun match to shoot. I hope this is on the calendar next year.

Thanks to everyone that came out Saturday for the Rockcastle 3 Man 3 Gun. Here are some fun statistics we see based on some of the team registrations:

• The team of Sanders, Sanders, Sanders was comprised of a Grandfather, Father, and Son.
  • We had 3 teams with all members either active duty or prior service Military.
  • Our match sponsors- Samson, DoubleStar, Gamaliel, Lincoln Arms, and Rockcastle- all fielded teams.
  • The team of Vulcan Bullets had the highest cumulative age- 192 years.
  • One team was comprised of 3 brothers, another team had 2 brothers on it.
  • Five teams had a father/son combination on it, one was a father/daughter, and 3 teams were husband/wife.
  • We had at least five juniors among the teams.
If you haven’t seen final scores- they’re available here: https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=7E3B26CE-5168-4D29-B6B3-C099A9AE6782 If there are any other team name corrections I need to make please let me know.

Samson Manufacturing is offering the following coupon code good for 10% off any website orders. Visit www.samson-mfg.com and the code is BRIYAN. (note the funny spelling since Vaught’s name is with an I and mine is with a Y) Also- please let Scott Samson know how much you appreciate Samson Manufacturing’s support of our matches at Rockcastle. Scott’s email is scott@samson-mfg.com.

Be sure to keep our sponsors in mind when you’re purchasing your equipment and ammunition. We have great support from these companies. Feel free to drop them an email to say “thanks”.

Samson Manufacturing www.samson-mfg.com

DoubleStar Corp www.star15.com

Lincoln Arms www.lincolnarms.com

Gamaliel Shooting Supply www.gamaliel.com

MGM Targets www.mgmtargets.com

Finally, thanks again to the Range Officers for their hard work and to all the competitors for a great attitude. These two things alone are the biggest contributors towards making a match an enjoyable event.

• 5 months later...